We all know that there are mainly two types of pyrolysis plant for sale in the market: batching and batch tyre to oil pyrolysis plant. Clients always feel confused what is the right choice for them as they don’t know too much about the pyrolysis plant....
What is pyrolysis technology?
The pyrolysis method for recycling used tyre is a technique which heats whole or shredded tires in a reactor vessel containing an oxygen free atmosphere and a heat source. In the reactor the rubber is softened after which the rubber polymers continuously break down into smaller molecules. These smaller molecules eventually vaporize and exit from the reactor. These vapors can be burned directly to produce power or condensed into an oily type liquid, generally used as a fuel. Some molecules are too small to condense. They remain as a gas which can be burned as fuel. The minerals that were part of the tire, about 40% by weight, are removed as a solid. When performed well a tyre pyrolysis process is a very clean operation and has nearly no emissions or waste.
We all know that there are mainly two types of pyrolysis plant for sale in the market: batching and continuous tyre to oil pyrolysis plant. Clients always feel confused what is the right choice for them as they don’t know too much about the pyrolysis plant.
Batch Pyrolysis Plant
By this type of machine, workers should fill the raw material, for example, the waste tyre, plastic with a batch of raw material and take the process, and then after cooling down and removal of the carbon, the next process will happen. Batch pyrolysis plant is is suitable for small capacity customers. It needs feeding time for one and a half hour, processing time for eight to nine hours. It is more traditional, so it is cheap enough for people who haven’t prepared enough fund for this project.
Advantages of Batch Pyrolysis Plant
● Easy to operate by workers.
● Low investment but high profits.
● Quality end product-carbon black and pure oil.
● Different kinds of raw materials can be pyrolysis, for example, waste tyre, plastic and waste rubber.
● With mature devices and advanced systems, our batching pyrolysis plants could promise you the production process.
● Quality final products ( carbon black, oil and steel wire) will create great benefits for you and can help you get your investment back very soon.